Hi there. One of my clients asked me to create an “infographic” that shows their new customers what to expect after they sign a sales quote. The content revolves around timelines for training and onboarding. I know this isn’t actually an infographic-I’m not being asked to visualize compelling data or anything like that.
What I’m hoping to see here is some constructive feedback (and brutal, if it needs to be) on the visual design, and any advice if you feel that the organization is confusing or weird.
Training Document here
• Sasstech is a fake company, but the actual client builds SASS products (Software as a Service)
• The actual goal of this document is to educate new customers. New customers go through months of training, and need variation in how to consume training materials.
• Salespeople are often asked the question “What happens after I sign the quote?”
• I license the stock imagery after final approval (thus the watermarks & quality)
• Line icons are from Freepik
Thank you in advance!