Excited Rookie

Hey everyone! I am 32 years old & currently back in college, after 14 years, working towards my BA in Graphic Design & Visual Communications. I’m so happy to have found this forum & a group of folks to learn from! I practice design both in school & at work. I am the Assistant Manager at a local wine & liquor store where I was recently given the job of managing our social media pages, website &, very soon, our app too! I may not have all the answers, or really any of them, but I’ll be excited to help where & when I can!! Happy to be here & looking forward to working with everyone!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of diverse people here who’s expertise cover the gamut of design. Good luck! Work hard!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! bring a heavy sweater :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hiya Michelle! Welcome Aboard :slight_smile:

1 Like

try not to promote Corona beer and computer virus software on the same page and you will be fine.

1 Like

Welcome! I wish I worked at a liquor store when I was studying design!

1 Like

Thanks Buda! The “local” part is probably the best part of that scenario - no corporate agenda, freedom to voice any opinions I have &, even better, carry them out. Any new promotion I come up with is always going to need design materials to go with it, new displays or merchandising plans will always need designs for information & decorative purposes…lots of opportunities that I am very grateful for! Not to mention the almost endless product selection, in which each individual sku comes equipped with its own artistic design, serving as a fantastic source of inspiration. (i.e. wine labels, & even spirit labels are getting way more innovative & artistic with their label & packaging design.) :wink: