[FEEDBACK] What do you think about my graphics?

Hi there, I am a software developer building a tool that can easily manage and iterate/tweak graphical content color based on a series of setting. It’s still in the early stages but I would love to share the progress of it’s capability to all of the designers here to get some professional feedback & insight! (as graphic design is not my forte)

• The first video shows how easy it can adjust and replace a various library of graphics into the design:
    giphy1

• The second video shows the vector graphics can be applied with a set of color combination in gradient with just 1 click, based on selected color palette:
    giphy2

• The third video shows the variation of result of the gradient can be readjust based on one singular control:
    giphy33

Based on the above showcase, I would love to know a few things:

a. Do you think the above features will be useful for your creative thinking / design creation?

b. Do you know if there’s any other software / platform can do such adjustment?

c. Do you think the above features will be a time saver for you to create colorful graphics?

Thank you for your time and if you are interested to try it out, DM me and I would love to share more with you!

I can’t see this being useful to professional designers.

However, it might be useful to those without design expertise or pro-level software who manage various projects that need graphics and who need quick ways to tweak or swap out one thing for another.

2 Likes

This is a duplicate to this and should go away.

3 Likes

Spam. How interesting that one user posted the tool and some other random first time user started a post touting how useful it was.

3 Likes

This one and their 4 other profiles are gone :wink:

2 Likes

None of these would be useful to me.