Hello All

Hello everyone, I have just started the LAFS Graphic Design program. I have always had a passion for drawing and just recently started to work a little on the computer with some of my designs. I have not worked with any of the adobe cloud services before and I look to become proficient at them within the next 3 years. My wife and I created a clothing brand, but have decided to hold off on the release of it until we can gain some more knowledge in how to create our own designs. It is not the same feeling using someone else’s work (not stealing but having them create my ideas). I look forward to all the input this community has to offer and hope to be displaying some of my work in the near future!

1 Like

Interesting! What kind of clothing do you make? Are you guys actually fabricating the garments?

Hello Pnino,
First of all, I would like you to congratulate you on this wonderful effort of doing something with your wife in this pandemic period.
I would suggest you promote your work on social media to boost the branding level of your work.

Welcome Aboard!!! :wave: