Hello, and thank you!

Hey there GDF patrons! I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a few years now, learning through your experiences posted here. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate what you all do, taking the time report to this forum to answer student questions, give constructive critique and sometimes just discussing design in general.

A little background on me, I graduated from a private design school 3 years ago now and have been doing full-time (jack-of-all-trades) design work for a government agency for almost 4 years. I’m relatively young for the position I’m in as most of my co-workers are 10 - 20 years older and I’m the only person doing creative work.

Reading through this forum has given me a sense of community that I was seriously missing, and now I’m happy to actually join and (hopefully) positively contribute in the future!

1 Like

Glad you decided to make an account and participate.

1 Like

We’ve been keeping this place open waiting for you to finally join (just kidding). I’m glad you finally went through with it. :wink:

1 Like

Hiya Tky!!!

Welcome Aboard!!! … Finally :smiley:

Glad you decided to join in :heart:

welcome-15

There might be some tacos left somewhere (beware the ones under the couch, they’ve developed language skills) and the fridge is stocked with beverages of all types and proofs. Pull up a chair.

1 Like

I have a plate all ready and waiting :smiley: :smiley:

Umm, the sparkly goodness coming off those tacos is making me hungry. I think I’m in the mood for Mexican food this Friday evening. :beers:

1 Like

Sparkles makes everything better :smiley: :wink: