Hello everybody!

My name is Alex. I am 45. After 20+ years in sales and marketing of products of mostly large industrial enterprises, I am moving from offline to the digital industry.
Now I am actively delving into the sphere of positioning and brand promotion. In particular, I develop creative and content marketing strategies for small and medium-sized businesses. Despite good practical knowledge in advertising, my design skills are weak yet. Just a little experience in Canva, Corel Draw and simple video editors… Since I often encountered a problem in a different vision of a customer, a marketer and a designer, I decided to delve into the topic of graphic design in order to learn how to do simple things myself, and to discuss complex ones, to be able to communicate in the same language with professional designers.
Glad to be on the forum, because I see here experienced designers here with a deep understanding of marketing whom I have a lot to learn from. Also, I will be glad to share my experience and knowledge wherever I can.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Alex. I’m looking forward to reading what you have to say.

1 Like

Welcome!! :wave: :grin:

1 Like

Welcome.

1 Like