Hello everyone, another graphic designer newbie here! :)

Greetings to all, :raised_hand: my name is Abhishek and I’m a graphic designer by choice. There was a time when I used to do 9 to 6 office job but realized after an year that it was not something that I would love to do for long. So, I quit and started a freelancing job. Now I have freedom that I desired the most, no boss, no tension. However, the money is comparatively much less than what I used to make in my regular job. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: So, my parents have been scolding me a lot, saying it was a bad decision quitting the job. :smirk:

My career journey went from being a website developer (PHP), Digital Marketing, and then finally I landed myself on graphic designing field. I just hope I won’t change my mind now because I love making logos and drawing vector cartoon portraits of people. :smile: [Do let me know if you want your cartoon portrait] :grin:

I am very excited to be a part of this community. I hope I will learn a lot from skilled and experienced graphic designers and I am also looking forward to contributing to this forum through my helpful posts. :innocent:

Welcome to GDF! Did you happen to bring any toilet paper or hand sanitizer?

1 Like

Yes, that’s initiation fee. An extra roll for me because I have to spend the time to explain to you.

Welcome.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Abhishek!

1 Like

i was forced at gunpoint to be a graphic designer, then forced at slingshot point to draw cartoons

2 Likes

:rofl: Your comment made my day, I laughed after a long time reading somebody’s comment.

1 Like

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

The situation here in India is not that serious yet. We don’t use sanitizer for now but can consider it when we go out in public places.

Thank you :blush:

Hehe… :laughing: Sure sir, I will bring some for you and get them parcelled to your location.