Hello everyone

Hi there.
My name is Lily. I’ve been working as a graphic designer since 2011. I’m currently an art director at a tabletop company but I also do branding and UI for my own personal clients. I’m here because I would love to interact and discuss design with other designers at different levels and different countries. My current goal is to teach what I know and help others improve their skills and in the process improve my own as well.

Cheers.

1 Like

Welcome Lily. Hope you will enjoy the forum. You are seems to be an expert designer. Hope to learn things from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome! Teaching is very rewarding. Nice goal.

1 Like

Hi Lily. Welcome aboard.

What is a table top company? Is it literally something involving what people sit on tables, like dinnerware and that sort of thing?

1 Like

Tabletop game company. I skipped that. :grin:

That sounds like it would be a fun job.

1 Like

Welcome Lily, if you have any physical cheat codes for Carcassonne, let me know :thinking:

1 Like

It is fun, a lot of work but indeed hella fun. XD

Oh man! I haven’t played that game in more than a year. I’m afraid I have no cool tricks. I’ve been working in the industry since 2016 and before that my knowledge of board games was very limited. It still is a learning process.