Hello, I'm Dion

Hi there,

My name is Dion and I’m a 23 year old guy and I live in the Frisian capital in the northern part of the Netherlands. I always like to introduce myself, meet new people and learn from each other.

I’m currently working for a company in my hometown which specializes in everything from print work to websites, custom website system to simple WordPress installations. I have covered quite a few fronts within the company, I first started out doing front-end development, moved onto graphic design for a few months, then wrote content pages for a couple WordPress websites and now I’m mainly focusing on webdesign and WordPress redesigns.

I have many interests that varies from history and culture to graphic design and art. Most of my spare time I spend playing World of Warcraft, which I have been playing for 12 years now, or meeting up with friends on Saturday nights. I love to watch documentaries and love to learn new things, I still have so much things I still want to do and learn that there are not enough hours in a day.

Anyway, I guess this is a pretty long introduction and I could still go on for a few more minutes, if you would like to know more or want to talk about something specific, don’t hesitate to send a message. Would be nice to meet new people!

Kind regards,
Dion.

Welcome Aboard Dion! :slight_smile:

I have a soft spot for a good documentary too :smiley:

Welcome!

Thank you guys for the welcomes!