Hello out there! ♥♥

welcome44

Hiya shedesignedit!! Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

:taco::bacon::taco::bacon::taco:

1 Like

Ooh, the new forum works well on my phone, yay!

4 Likes

Hello everyone! I was Buda on the old forum and I haven’t been in for a while.

I’m looking forward to making a concentrated effort here in the new forum.

I used to work in print/prepress but now freelance full time (in graphic design and food photography) which I guess means I can come in here whenever I want as I am my own boss. Though I do have deadlines and invoicing today so I should probably limit my GDF time today.

P. S. I love food. A lot.

10 Likes

BUDA!!!

Welcome back my foodalicious friend! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Welcome everyone! Good to see so many familiar faces. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Buda Long time no see!! Hope you’re doing well.

1 Like

Hi @CraigB! Hope you are doing well also :smile:

1 Like

I’m cornfed. I was cornfed on the old forum and luckily, since my username hasn’t been snatched up, I’m cornfed here. I hope to be around more since this forum seems to like me and my gadgets more.

This will be my intro if I ever get on Wheel of Fortune, so I’ll practice it here: My name is cornfed and I’m from Lafayette, Louisiana where I live with my 3 beautiful children who are 25, 24 and 15. I’m a Creative Director at a major university and in my spare time I make art and play music in a creole band. Thank you for having me, Pat.

7 Likes

Cornfed!!! :blue_heart: :green_heart::purple_heart:

So good to see you over here. Welcome back my friend :taco::taco::taco:

Thanks @RedKittieKat I’m so happy to be back! I’m still figuring this interface out. Hopefully I’ll have an avatar soon!

1 Like

Hello @Cornfed!

3 Likes

Hello @Buda! It’s so good to be back and see my old friends!

2 Likes

You found an avatar! WooHoo!! :smiley: :smiley: :beers::ok_hand:

Hi guys! Beans here, once upon a time I was Tulip on the old forum and then evolved into Beans (Morea nicknamed me and it stuck!) so I switched usernames when we were given one shot to change. Good to see all my friends here and also nice to meet all the new faces I haven’t met before!
I freelance graphic design and many moons ago it was GDF that provided me with the oomph to really go for it as a freelancer, and I am forever grateful for that. I am also an artist/illustrator and in the past year or two I’ve been screenprinting with a small press at home. Life’s been a bit topsy turvey the past year or so so I haven’t been online as much as I used to but I am excited about the new GDF forum and it’s nice to be back here so I will make a big effort to check in more often! :heartpulse:

5 Likes

BEANS!!! :yellow_heart::purple_heart::green_heart:

Welcome back my friend :beer::taco::beer:

1 Like

Satchel here, was Satchel on the old forum too but I think when Kool gave us the option to change our names I changed it to Just Satch (my XBL tag). Seeing the note that the old forum was closing brought back a flood of good memories. I dropped off years ago but I figured I’d check out the new digs, see if I recognized anyone. I’d like to think I’ll check regularly but I’m a flake, so don’t count on it!

6 Likes

Satchel!!! :beer::taco::beer:

Good to see you back!!! :heart:

1 Like

Hello
I’ve never been able to have my own first name on a forum ever.
whoopie!
So some ‘‘look at me, i’m so hip’’ numpty has decided they are one achingly trendy dude and have gloomed the forum with this light swallowing black inferface …
looks awful on my matte screen
Anyway to change it ?

1 Like

@Ray there is an interface option in settings where you can change it to light. Not sure the “look at me, I’m so hip” comment was needed though, it’s personal preference not right or wrong. I actually really appreciated the dark background last night when I was browsing from my phone!

2 Likes

Wow, everyone is coming out of the woodwork!
Nice to see some familiar faces here.

4 Likes