Hello out there! ♥♥

Nav!!! :beers::taco::taco::beers:

Welcome Back Bud!!! :heart:

You sure have been through a lot lately … I’m so sorry to hear about your Parents :frowning: (((((Big Hugs)))))

You know you can always come here for a shoulder and an ear :heart:

2 Likes

Hey, names Kmathis.

I’m new here. I just discovered this site a few days ago and thought this would be a great place to be and to connect with other designers.

I only have a few years (2 at the moment) of experience within graphic design and I currently work as a print operator ( 2 years of experience as well). Every now and then I’ll do freelance work. I’m trying to get better with my illustration skills as well.

Overall, I’m looking forward to connecting with people and I hope to learn something new as well.

Welcome to the forum Kmathis! :blush::bacon::taco:

Welcome Aboard Kmathis!!! Enjoy the Forum! :beer::taco::beer:

Hi, Eriskay here. Good to see the standard being passed on.

For those old enough to remember S.S. Cabinet Minister, yes, I do like to imbibe a little. Hence the handle. Not a Scotsman, though.

All the best!

2 Likes

Welcome to the madness

1 Like

Thanks CraigB. I feel at home already.

1 Like

Hey Eriskay!!! Welcome to our humble abode! :smiley: :smiley:

I’m not a Scotsman either … so we have something in common already :smiley:

:beers::bacon::taco::bacon::beers:

Thanks RKK. Anything else we’re not?

But, you’re a font goddess. I certainly am not!

Goddess may be too strong a word … but I’ll take it LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

bigsmile

Hey, I’m Nate.
I’m new here and am here for kinda everything (critiques, networking, graphic design jokes & complaining about clients) . I’m in Portland, OR. I’m currently working in small business advertising, and in my off time doing my own creative design, starting a small skate company (the only designer), skateboarding and airsoft.

Welcome. :blush:

Welcome Aboard Nate!!! :taco::taco::taco:

mc2DHT5FSpringBlinkie5FWelcome

Hi everyone :slight_smile:

my name is Sarah and i like travelling around the globe, yoga, tennis, fitness, skiing.
I hope to have a good time here in this forum.

All the best,
Sarah :heartbeat:

Welcome Aboard Sarah!!! Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

birds9

1 Like

Hi there guys , i used to be Risen28 ( used to always chat with b anybody know what her name is now? ) on the old forum had no idea you guys changed thing up, the new forum looks
good,

:slight_smile: Regards
Juan

1 Like

I saw your other post first :wink: But, Welcome Again!! :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Risen.
You want to be looking for Mr. B on this forum.
:wink:

L0l i always assumed he was a she “busybee” so now its Mr ( alot of things are making sense now ).

The new forum software wouldn’t accept one-character names, so I needed to add some extra letters. It sounds like that might have been a good thing since I’m most definitely not a woman. :wink: