Hello to all!

My name is Hayley and I’m a new student studying Print Communications at Tafe in Tasmania. :closed_umbrella: You know Tassie :sun_with_face: where the weather :cloud_with_rain: has no idea :umbrella: what it is :partly_sunny: doing from one :wind_face: minute til the :sun_behind_small_cloud: next.:rainbow: But I’ve lived here for nearly 16 years now and I don’t think I will be leaving. I’m an older person to be at school (do not ask my age-i don’t like to lie :wink:) but now my kiddies are all grown it’s time i return to something I think I might love…which is also why I’m here…to get to know some wonderful creative people, learn some stuff and hopefully have a laugh along the way. :smile:
Looking forward to hearing from some of you brave souls soon.
Have an amazing day.
Cheers
Hayley :beetle:

1 Like

First, welcome to the forum. I’m glad you found us.

Second, I have always wanted to visit Tasmania. Some day, I will.

Welcome Aboard Hayley!!! :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Welcome-18-june

Thanks for the welcome. I hope you do visit Tassie. It’s a great place to get back to nature and experience loads of different art too. Oh, and don’t forget the food - so many varieties. If you like markets then make sure you attend Salamanca Market in Hobart where you will see so much of everything. :wink:

Thanks for the welcome.It’s great to be here. :smile:

1 Like

Welcome and enjoy your time here.