Hello

Hi everyone,

My name is Miriam, I’m 26 and I come from Spain. I am writing on this forum looking for advice from creative professionals on how to become one without prior experience in this sector.

I count on a BA and a couple of years of work experience in something completely unrelated to graphic design. Fine arts and design have always been my passion and I have until now been learning by myself as a hobby. However, after careful thinking (focusing on what I would love to become instead of what others expect from me), I am now considering filling my gaps in skills and knowledge in order to become a professional graphic designer.

Since my current job grants me plenty of free time, I thought I could start developing my skills online for one or two years. For this reason, it would be great if you could give me any advice on where to start from and how to develop: formal or informal education? online courses? online BA or a Master in graphic design? do you know of any affordable universities with such degrees and known for their quality education?

Many thanks in advance,

Miriam

Welcome to the forum Miriam!!! :slight_smile:

graphics-blinkies-4469072