Herro!

Hi everyone! Just like most things in my life I found this forum randomly. I actually can’t remember how I was directed here, but it seemed like an interesting place, and I liked the non simplemachines forum style :slight_smile:

So a bit about me… I’m Jon. I live in Los Angeles, I’m a musician. Vocals, guitar, keys, programming etc. I’m a metal head + hiphop head, but I listen to and will create almost anything. Good music is good music, style and category are irrelevant when it comes down to it.

I’m also a designer/digital artist. I work in the cryptospace and provide my services to a wide array of projects. Digital art, vanilla graphic design, art direction and branding, animation and just about anything that fits the situation. I like to provide our clients with unique and original material, in a space where most are focused on making money - good design sometimes gets left behind. That’s where I fit in :wink:

I also run a community radio stream, which will be branching out to FM in the future. The stream takes requests in exchange for crypto 24/7 from social channels on Discord, IRC, Matrix, Telegram. 80% of everything taken in from requests, votes, and other stuff gets reserved in a vault to pay copyrights and individual artists. In all reality, music rights management organizations are a scam. My goal is to help shape a future for creators where they don’t just get dust for their contributions. Being a music lover, I want to provide a fun atmosphere where artists can share their work and get a little back in return. Don’t need millions of plays to see some coin come back :sunglasses:

So yeah heh… Sorry to ramble on, I’m low on sleep. I’m glad to be here, and I look forward to talking with other creativity junkies :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Artistic expression is the language of emotions.

Welcome, Jon. Sounds like you have a lot of irons in the fire.

Jack of all trades, master of none xD Compensating for poor quality with heavy volume