Hey guys

Yes, I see what you mean. I think it’s less about picking just what work fits you and more about why the work you do is the way that it is. For instance, my process usually includes a more experimental approach, I believe in focusing more on implementing new methods in my creative process to achieve new results, and that it makes a difference in the final work. My philosophy is that creativity is an everyday exercise and that I should keep myself open and inspired in most things that I do. I don’t necessary have to choose a specific type of client or work to be able to do that, I believe.

Although I do agree with you that we should be able to vary the type of projects we take, I think it’s not only necessary but good. Haha, hope I’m making sense.

And thanks for you guys’ thoughts!