Hi everyone!

I’ve been a member for quite a while now, but have yet properly said hello.

Often browsed through the pages and love seeing the work people put up for critique. It’s not for everyone - that’s for sure. I remember being in art school and being terrified of how the lecturers tore in to pieces if you couldn’t answer their question sufficiently!

I lived in South Korea for nine years after graduating working primarily as an artist and photographer while learning more about graphic design from my wife. I moved back to the UK in 2016 and now run a web design agency in Buckinghamshire called Yellow Moose. We focus on creating beautiful designs for highly functional sites and try to give each project work on a bit more love.

We often get logo design and illustration / page layout projects, so it would be great to meet some people and share some critiques on projects. Always good to bounce some ideas around and take feedback onboard.

1 Like

I’m happy you’ve finally stepped out from the shadows. Welcome to the forum. :grinning:

Welcome Aboard!! Glad you are enjoying the forum. I’m amazed daily of all the talented, smart and funny folks we have running around here :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Hi Everyone