Hi guys!

I am on the start of what I believe will be a fun and an interesting journey in the graphic designer world.
I am a total rookie, 26 years old, learning Adobe programs now, spent a couple of years working with Inkscape and GIMP.
It’s hard to learn things on my own and having a full time job (not as a designer but as a chemist) so there isn’t really as much time as I would like left for design and learning.
I have smaller projects for a local sports team, had to turn down a startup inviting me on board as an unpaid intern/junior designer because of my 4 shift work schedule and the fact that I need my job to well…live :slight_smile:
But I’m not giving up a slightest bit, I know it will take longer to master everything but it will be worth it in a couple of years or so.
I love the work they do at The Futur with Chris Do. I love clean almost methametical designs.
Well, I have to get back to finishing a poster for an event.
Thanks for letting me introduce myself and hello everyone.

CunaJunior

Hiya CJ!!! Welcome Aboard!!! :slight_smile:

welcome3

1 Like

Let us know if you have any questions! Welcome.

1 Like

Interesting. I went back to school for chemistry after being in the field of graphics for quite some time. Your eye for volume and spacial recognition is a transferable skill set.

1 Like