How's your weather?

We’ve made it up to 54°, but it’s very dark and gloomy.

It’s gloomy here today, with on and off rain, but currently 11 C.

1 Like

I woke up this morning to let our dog, Rosie, out to do her business. Here’s what I saw. The backyard looked very different yesterday.

3 Likes

Much as Toronto’s been known to have blizzards in April, today it’s a sunny, balmy 16ºC.

1 Like

Here in Dallas we are supposed to hit 80-82F today (27C roughly), it’s a little cloudy and windy, but no complaints.

We are in “bunny” spring. This little one and his/her sibling were caught by my dog this morning. She didn’t seem to hurt them, she was sitting proudly between them (she’s a 55 pound terrier mix).

3 Likes

It’s been raining … A LOT! There have been some flooding in low lying areas. A few basements are worse for the wear as well. Yesterday it did not rain and the Maple is in full bud.

Most things are starting to bloom. Between that and the damp, I am suffering. I’ve been in bed most of the past 3 days with headaches and sneezes and lots of tissue. I finally gave in and took some sinus stuff, but that doesn’t do much for the old joints :wink:

This can stop any time now :wink:

Temps have been hovering in the mid 50’s for the past week.

1 Like

Seems we are having April Fool’s a little late this year :wink:

Then it turned to freezing rain. Now it’s just rain and cold :frowning: 32° at the moment.

This was about 3:00 am this morning.

278452811_10223028914406281_6152595117991325508_n

1 Like

We’ve had a cool, wet spring. Fortunately, not cool enough for freezing rain. On the plus side, my yard is looking amazing.

1 Like

Gotta love living in the Midwest where temperatures swing 40 degrees in four days.

1 Like

Above 30ºC in May?

I know some people love it. I’m not one of them.

The 92° is more typical for the end of June or the first half of August. The 96°? It’s not unheard of for us to get into the upper 90s or low 100s, but it’s also not unheard of for us to have a summer where we don’t get into the upper 90s.

That’s quite a jump. :flushed:

We have been in a holding pattern of 60’s during the day and 40’s at night. But, they are saying we will see 80 by the middle of next week. I hope not … blech! I am perfectly happy right now :wink:

1 Like

Three days ago, we woke up to an inch of snow in our yard. Today, it’s feeling like it might hit 80° F. I love spring weather.

1 Like

Typical middle of Spring for North Texas. I’m just thankful that it will be partly cloudy.

1 Like

Winter returns for its last gasp of the year (I hope) at our house.

1 Like

Looks like you have a nicely landscaped yard under the snow.

It just doesn’t want to let go this year :flushed:

I’m kinda wondering what just happened to Spring.
It’s 85°F here and about 80% humidity. In May.
It’s shocking to my system I tell you (lives for 45-60° weather.)
I don’t have the ACs in and it’s too darn hot/yuck to do it.

2 Likes

We broke 90° today. I am not very happy about it either. The humidity is like soup! We don’t have our AC’s in yet either.

That may have to change tomorrow.

This is too much for me in May! :frowning:

I would happily go about my life if it never got above 75 :wink: 90 is just brutal on my old self.

1 Like

I haven’t been outside all day. We’ve had rain, storms, and strong thunderstorms all day. Going into withdrawal from not riding my bike. I need that endorphin release.

You guys are making me extra thankful for central AC (even though I don’t think it has run at all today with the cloud cover and storms). It’s pretty much a requirement in my neck of the woods. Here’s hoping you get a break in the weather to get your ACs up and running.

1 Like