I just arrived!

Hi there! I am a Photoshop educator and author, just returning to the biz after a long time away. My strengths are in writing, teaching, creative stuff and critical thinking, but I’m also interested in the graphics and design part of life. I look forward to meeting everyone. Am I allowed to post my website here? Just in case I am, it’s myJanee dot com. :sunglasses:

Welcome Aboard myJanee! Glad you found us :slight_smile:

Here is our ongoing post for everyone to add their portfolio.

:slight_smile:

I’m glad you finally arrived. We’ve been keeping the boat moored to the dock waiting for you. Seriously, though, I’m glad you found us. Have you written articles and books about Photoshop?

Hii @myJanee pleased to meet you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for keeping the boat docked for me.

Yes, I was very busy writing book chapters for 5 books and I was a columnist for several magazines and wrote lots of articles. I have online classes that I taught online and online (free) Photoshop tutorials.

I had been invited to write or compile – not sure which – the Photoshop Bible for CS3, but I had to turn that down. I stopped everything to care for my late husband. I’ve been doing other creative things, but am just getting back up to speed with Photoshop.

2 Likes