I’m new to this please help

Hi! My name is Jay and I’m trying to learn more about photo editing/graphic design. I’ve seen these images on Instagram that have an image with a separate moving background. I was wondering how these are made (like is there a certain app or software I can use or it it more complicated than that). Thank you so much!

I’m removing those downloads. I am not comfortable downloading anything and by the responses … or lack there of, neither is anyone else.

Please show us a screenshot or you may link to ONE example so we can see what you are referring to.

Other than that … Welcome Aboard!!!

I hope we can help get an answer for you :slight_smile:

©2019 Graphic Design Forum | Contact | Legal | Twitter | Facebook