It's official folks

Time to get unpacking the Moving Truck! :heart:

movingtruck

Everyone who helps gets free ice cold beer!!

2 Likes

Haven’t seen that truck in a long time, I happy to have people and bits of the old forum throughout the new, makes it feel like a cottage. Beer helps too!

1 Like

Indeed! We all need to have a little of “our stuff” wherever we go :slight_smile: :purple_heart:

1 Like

I like the new place, especially since I seem to have a key! I’ve missed everyone and am happy the forum is working. I didn’t realize so many other people had problems with it. Thanks for all of your hard work Kittie!

1 Like

My pleasure CF :heart: I’m just happy to have everyone coming back! I love it. :heart: And I can only take partial credit :wink: It’s a group effort for sure :heart:

1 Like

@cornfed Tackle hug!! Glad you found our “new” GDF. Its awesome seeing so many former forum folks “coming back”. Hope all is well.

1 Like

Thanks CraigB! I’m so happy to be back. I’m excited about all the old folks too! All is well as can be!

1 Like

“old” folks?!?!? I’m offended by that! Ha! I kid, I kid.

3 Likes

lmao :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just being realistic y’all :joy: We’ve all aged at least about 15 years.

2 Likes

Boy, have we! I joined in 2006. I could write a book on all that’s happened over that time period :smiley:

My first post of the new forum!!! And I’m on my phone, and it’s not kicking me out or crashing. I think I’ve found heaven! :sigh: :swoon: so glad to be back! And this one has emojis!!

My husband told me tonite that he realized he’s losing me again, he said he lost me once before to the forum :rofl:

I can’t wait to see all the familiar faces :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Ang!!! :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :orange_heart:

Welcome back my Orange friend!!! :taco::taco::taco::taco:

Newbie needs help. How does one get aboard this truck?

1 Like

Bribing the driver with tacos and bacon is always helpful :wink:

Then all you need to do is find the section that fits your question and ask away.

:slight_smile:

Ah, that’s easy. Here you go. :bacon: :taco: :bacon: :taco: :bacon: :taco: :bacon: :taco: :bacon:

And here’s some extra chilli to enhance the flavour. :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper: :hot_pepper:

I kind of thought you needed help moving threads from the old forum to this one, so was offering my services.

1 Like

Ahhh I gotcha :slight_smile:

Thank you for your offer … but the old girl is gone … it’s a done deal. We saved a few things for memory sake. But we weren’t allowed to transfer content.

… but I’ll take those peppers … Dat’s a spicy chili! :fire::fire::fire:

That’s really tragic. That girl was such a goldmine of information. I hope the owners won’t just let her languish and will put her to some solid educational use.

1 Like

I believe that old forum had a grandfathered policy of the posters being able to retain copyright on their posts. A potentially logistical nightmare if they ever really wanted to do something with the content.

1 Like

Oh. So then what happens to all that content? Can’t they even turn it into an archive or something?