LAFS Sent Me!

Hey there, everyone! I just recently started taking classes online at LAFS, working toward my BS in Graphic Design! Yes, this was part of an assignment, but I’m glad it was, because it’s given me this opportunity to join a community where I can learn from others and improve my abilities.
A little bit about me, I’m married and a mom of two awesome little boys, I’m left-handed (any chance there’s a thread for lefty designers? lol), and I dabble in screen printing. I’m so excited to be a part of GDF, and I can’t wait to learn from you all!

1 Like

Welcome Aboard Laci! :slight_smile:

I’m a righty … but I used to be so anxious that something would happen to my right hand that I would practice writing with my left LOL :smiley: I’m not very good and nothing ever did happen … but you reminded me of this distant memory :grin:

Several of your classmates have joined as well … y’all are beginning to have your own little community within the community :wink:

Hmm … If there are enough left-handed people, I think I will start marketing of left-handed exclusive utensils, things like, you know, mugs and cups, nail clippers, combs, mirrors. Bet I’ll make a fortune.

Welcome Laci! :beers:

A post was split to a new topic: New Member Intro - Sandy