Lisa, Graphic Designer based in Glasgow

Hi everyone!

What a wonderful group of people!! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

My name is Lisa and I’m a Graphic Designer 12 years now. Obviously I love it, that’s why I haven’t changed my mind all these years. I’m Greek but I am based in Scotland since 2014. Currently working for a company that is Europe’s largest independent car retailer, with the biggest marketing department in Scotland and I am also working as a freelancer. My portfolio is lisaaktseli.myportfolio.com Any feedback, good or bad, would be greatly appreciated.

Can I also please ask a question? What’s the best category here to ask for some advice on a job I’m working on? (difficult client…)

Thanks for reading this.

Speak to you soon!
Lisa

2 Likes

Hi Lisa. Welcome to the forum. It’s good to have another experienced designer join the club. It sounds like you’ve got a good thing going on in Scotland.

Your portfolio link redirects to a “missing” url. I think you might have made a typo in the address.

As for posting about difficult clients (we’ve all had them), either the General or the Business forums ought to work. It’s really up to you.

Hi Mr-B! Thanks!! It’s good to be here! :blush:

Sorry, I misspelled my name!! (God!!) Fixed now. Thanks for letting me know.

Welcome Aboard!!! :smiley: :smiley:

graphics-blinkies-4469072

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

Welcome aboard!
Just remember when posting about difficult clients that, eventually, this board will rank pretty high on a google search. Since people like to google stuff they own, especially clients who own businesses, be really careful how you refer to this difficult client and their project. Unless you want them to go away in a huff.