Logo design - #1

hi, what you tink about this logo design?

nlogo.pl/portfolio-2/koddo-design-logo-dla-biura-projektowego

1 Like

Means nothing without context. We can only comment on how pretty it is or isn’t, without some idea of the problem it is trying to solve. I can only assume a lighting company. What is its marketplace, target audience etc?

2 Likes

I think it’s a picture.

Not sure if that’s KODDO, or a backwards C in KODCO, or what? Could also use a lot of work on the kerning.

Design?

I’m assuming the logo is just the words and doesn’t include the background image?
Does the company design lighting fixtures? Or is this a different take on using a lightbulb to signify graphic design “ideas?”
I’ll let someone else click the link first, seeing as this is your first post and I’m at work. :slight_smile:

:man_shrugging: My gut says this is an advertising posting by @nlogo .

1 Like

I wish we had more context, but knowing it’s an interior design company (thanks to @Joe) helps.

I think the wordmark probably has the right overall look if the company specializes in a modern look. However, the details are a bit off.

• There’s too much space between the K and the O.
  • The relationship between the two Ds needs some adjustment. I’m not too sure of the idea anyway.
  • The K is too narrow in relation to the other letters.
  • I would make the bottom leg of the K into a more rounded shape rather than a straight line. This would help it match the other letters a bit better.

@hadidui You are only allowed one account. Are you keeping this one or tanzil ?

Thanks for your sugestions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.