First of all, showing us the before and then two alternates is a good way to ask for a critique – so this is a step in the right direction. if you don’t mind, and if this isn’t too personal, would you mind answering the following questions to help put your work in context?
– Are you in school? If so, what level?
– Have you completed your schooling and working full time?
– If you’re working full time, what do you do?
– What are your career goals? Is graphic design a side thing? Do you hope to be a full time designer?
– What is the significance of the moon wearing glasses?