1. Have you missed going to the movies?
I miss the option of going to the movies and feeling safe while doing so, but in all honesty, going to the movie theaters isn’t a big deal for me. We likely went out to only about one movie per year anyway.
2. Do you prefer watching movies at home or in a theater?
Usually at home, but every now and again it’s nice to do things differently.
3. What’s your favorite movie theater snack?
None of them. The popcorn is too salty and the butter tastes fake. The candy I can do without and, besides, it costs way too much.
4. Ever sneak snacks or drinks into a theater?
Can’t remember of doing that.
5. Do you prefer the old school concession stand or the new theaters with waitress service?
Neither. Like I mentioned, I don’t generally eat snacks in movie theaters. I’ve never heard of waitresses in movie theaters, which likely points to how often I’ve gone lately.