My First Behance Design Portfolio

Hey everyone! :star2: Just dropped my first case study on portfolio design, and I’d love your input. Open to criticism, suggestions, and if you enjoyed it, your likes are greatly appreciated! Thanks to all for the support. :raised_hands:

I can’t input links, so please search in Behance [
Sevastyan Listov
There is gonna be latest project portfolio.

Thank you!

I’ve bumped up your posting privileges, so you should be able to post a direct link if you want to.

By the way, welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you!

Here is the portfolio :

https://www.behance.net/gallery/191006039/PORTFOLIO-2024

On my desktop computer, I needed to scroll way down from the opening image to find your work below the bottom of my computer monitor. Even though scrolling down is common on websites, there was no indication to me that anything existed below that first image until I stumbled across it. I wonder how many others will miss it too.

Once I found your work, however, I liked what I saw. Your logos are great, and I love the Atrix branding — clean, simple, minimal and very nice.

I don’t normally point out spelling mistakes, but this is a big one. You’ve spelled Experience wrong in your Experience headline.

What does ORANGE SK, BL, B2, C1, C2, and A2 mean? I’m from the U.S., so maybe I’m running into something a Slovak would know but not an American.