New Graphic Design

Hello everyone my name is Ashley I recently started classes at La film School. I thought this would be a great way to get other graphic designers advice. So if you have any send it my way.

thank you 
                       Ashley
1 Like

Hello and welcome, Ashley.

The regulars here have already surmised that your entire class was sent here to sign up, but technically there’s nothing wrong with that.

The way it usually works here is very much an interactive, multi-directional conversation. It would be a rare thing for someone to step up and say “Nice to meet you, here’s everything I know.” My advice to you today would be to start browsing the mountains of advice already captured here in thousands of past posts, think up a specific question or two of your own and post them, and become an active participant in the community.

1 Like

I’m kinda interested in what other places were suggested to you to post. This place is one of the more tame, helpful, and kind places on the internet. I’ve been in some other places, not necessarily graphic design-but related, where the ambiance isn’t quite so laid back. For instance, other than browsing other people’s stuff, I wouldn’t even attempt to interact on Tumblr. Whoa. Can get scary there really fast. Couple other places are long on support but not a lot of process details. And a couple others are just basically chat rooms with a common theme that offer no real help at all, unless you’re bored and want to chat with people about inane things.

1 Like

Welcome Aboard!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you