NightCafe Studio Has Upped It's Game!

What Model and Style did you use? I never have much luck with any model other than the newest version - SDXL 0.9

For whatever reason sometimes the AI seems to get stuck. And that is happening to everyone. I was trying to come up with Grandma holding a cat. For some reason it took that to mean holding a cat and an odd looking cat on her shoulder. I never gave any sort of prompt for that. And even backing out and refreshing … still the deformed cat on her shoulder.

These are part of the reasons I don’t think it will be taking over jobs too soon. Yes, it can generate gorgeous work … but can it generate very specific work … that’s entirely a different matter :wink:

1 Like

I may just be feeling crass (I have my reasons), but it wouldn’t be dishonest to say I believe every second I’ve spent tinkering with generative AI has been time wasted. You could argue I may just need more time with it, but I’m glad it wasn’t more.

1 Like

Gothic Grannies and Ghosts :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I see it still wants to put a weird cat on the woman’s shoulder. :slight_smile:
Were the ghosts intended to have a barbie-esque look? Might just be what’s trending right now and it picked that up? (I swear one more news article on that movie and i’m gonna :face_vomiting:)

1 Like

Yep … of the four I generated 3 had that damn shoulder cat. Still no idea why. Screenshot 2023-06-30 8.38.18 AM

I have a feeling it’s a Barbie thing right now … Soooo many people are generating images of her that all faces in general look like her now. I was just saying that if I hear the word Barbinheimer one more time I’m gonna scream! I’m sick to death of both of them at this point :wink:

:grin:

continued … this is why I’ve been trying to keep things fairly simple. I don’t want to get caught up in all the trending images and prompts. I’m liking how my kitties turn out for the most part. so those are my favorite to dabble with :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, great images. What is your understanding regarding using the images elsewhere? Do you own the images? Can you use them in your projects? I will research it but I thought you might already know.

Thanks
Snick

1 Like

That is a VERY gray area right now. I personally don’t use them for anything other than to show them around when I get some I like. It’s purely the pleasure I get seeing what I can get a few words to generate. That’s it. I know some are selling but, I wouldn’t touch that with a 10 foot pole. Especially those generating images nearly identical to big name Brands. I would say that is just asking for trouble.

That’s my take on it anyway :wink:

I’ve been on a Morticia kick lately … must be the time of year :wink:
NightCafe had another update … hands are still wonky, but occasionally they aren’t too hideous lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone else been dabbling lately?

2 Likes

Pretty impressive.

1 Like

I used NightCafe for one of my clients a few weeks ago. They were promo pieces (billboards, social media, signs, badges, flyers, etc.) for a “Maker Faire” they were co-hosting. I posted some of it on Facebook, but wasn’t planning on posting them here. However, as long as the subject has come up…

I’m posting too much of my own stuff today. Sorry.

3 Likes

Thanks Steve! :slight_smile:

and …

Those turned out great B!!! You never post too much. I love seeing all of it :grin:

1 Like

Some cute little Halloweenie Witches :grin:

5 Likes

A few of my dabblings over the past couple months.

I guess that will do for now :grin: :wink:

4 Likes

Sweet! Kinda scary what AI can do, but very nice!

1 Like

That’s pretty much how I feel too … fascinated and terrified … all at once :wink:

Great job! I’ve never had much luck with landscapes. They all seem to turn out like badly drawn cartoons.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: “Imagine with Meta AI”

Giving it a shot…

3 Likes

Looks cool Dave! :slight_smile:

1 Like