Outreach-Marketing Logo

Hello guys!
My first post here!
I just want to ask for your feedback!

Behance

Thanks a lot!

Aesthetically, what you’ve done is nice, clean, simple and elegant.

However, it’s all Photoshopped promotional odds and ends for what seems to be a hypothetical company with no actual work to show. The text also seems a bit hyperbolic and disingenuous given that it’s implying a large staff and capabilities that aren’t demonstrated by the work. And speaking of words, a full-service agency should have copywriting expertise, which, judging from the text, it lacks.

I suppose the bottom line is that it looks nice, but there seems to be no substance behind it.

2 Likes

I’d agree that the logo design itself may have potential for success in the right market (I’d need a lot more information before I could opine further about that). But as for the mock-up-fest that the link sent me into, that stuff always leaves me cold. More often than not, it ends up implying a whole lot that really only amounts to the pointless make-believe of designers putting in a bunch of work to indulge themselves, and just as often does as much to expose the weaknesses in a design as it does to demonstrate strengths.

1 Like

I agree with Just-B’s and HotButton’s comments. Overall, it has a nice appearance, and I am assuming this is an exercise rather than an actual, paying work.

The one major gripe that I have is that the baseline of the copy does not line up with the baseline of the M in the mark. I think you need to spend more time tightening your grid and really consider how the type – both with and without the tagline – relates to the mark.

2 Likes

Also, the registration mark off floating by itself seems to be an error.

I missed the part about this only being about the logo and interpreted the Behance site as being an attempt at imitating a company’s promotional efforts. Even so, why are you creating a presence on Behance dressed up as a pretend company? Were you trying to provide context in which to judge the logo?

Despite all that, I agree with HotButton and Steve. The logo has potential, but is unusual — which isn’t necessarily a bad thing for the right company.

It’s not a registered trademark, is it? Assuming it’s not, that little misplaced ® you’ve added just heightens the impression that you’re only messing around with some pretend stuff.

As for the name and, especially, the tagline, well, it’s awfully bland and generic. A tagline that reads, “Get Better Digital Marketing” is a rough equivalent of General Motors or Nissan coming up with a new slogan that says, “Get better cars.”

yeaa ur right … Thanks