Please rate my new Logo

Hi @Smurf2 ,
I really do not get it. The problems that we’ve marked are:

1. Thin letters with no spacing - I think the new font addressed that issue
  2. Focus on ON - and creation of confusion while reading - The issue was addressed
    Can you please give me more info on what am I missing? What is in your opinion that makes it worse than before?

Before proceeding any further, you shoud take your time and study some od the world’s best logo designs:

In the reversed out version you have less space between your letters.

I’d add more space between the letters on reversed type.

I’m not sure where you’re going with the concept, but it’s radically changed from on to ae

Your logo design is impressive and attractive. But, I want to add something. If you color the AE words as well, then it looks more magnificent. You can also add an icon for services in your logo. I also design different 2d and 3d logo animations with service icons and different color combinations.

In my opinion I think it looks professional, but from the wrong time period, like something from the mid-2010’s.

No offense mate, but I think you’re guilty of over-designing this.

Without diving into the logo, my advice would be to keep it simple:

Drop the quirky font used in the details change it to something classic and legible that compliements the type in your logo.
Remove the boxes.
Remove the icons.
Remove the gradients.
Rearrange the text on the card in a more traditional layout.

That’s what I would do anyway. :thinking:

Would also check out how other consultancy businesses are doing their cards and base it off that if you’re stuck:

Hope this is helpful :beer: