Hi everyone, I need some feedback/ critiquing on a logo I have designed for my startup company. My background is in product design however I have limited experience in designing a graphic design logo.
The brand is called Mindscape. We plan to offer lifestyle products for the Self-development industry that focuses on personal development not only for personal success, but also for creating a larger positive impact.
As to align with our brands values we want to create a logo that is visually unique and interesting as well as something that looks simple and that compliments our brands simplistic styling.
The logo is also required to work well in both print and digital formats, plus work at both small and large sizes.
The thought process behind this logo was that it needed to be relatable to the self-development industry, however the logo was designed to communicate this in a visually less obvious way.
- On first impressions, what do you think this logo looks like?
- Do you think this logo is aligned with our value of simplicity?
- Do you think the logo look aesthetically good looking?
- Do you think the logo is right for a personal development lifestyle brand?
- What do you think of the chosen typography (Typography is called Averta)?
- How would you improve this logo?
Thank you for looking.