Share Your Good News

Welcome douranmurphy :slight_smile:

I removed that name as your very first post containing a business name could be construed as a veiled attempt at spam :wink:

1 Like

Me too! Nieces, ages 5 and 3 plus my parents, ages 70. My husband and I did our best to social distance and wear masks while cooking and enjoying everyone’s company. I’m beat but I super needed the family time.

2 Likes

I work in packaging design, but used to also handle sales and have my own book of business I get commissions from. I have a sales cap of $60k before I start making commissions for the year, and guess what I just hit yesterday (: Woot woot!!

4 Likes

Gary Larson is drawing cartoons again. This is the best news in weeks, despite its insignificance.

1 Like

My son bought a house! Why is this good news (aside from the fact that I’m happy for him)? There is a ton of there stuff in my basement that will be leaving!

7 Likes

Woo Hoo!!! Congrats to you both!

:smiley:

1 Like

Congratulations Steve!

1 Like

I just learned this…

3 Likes

These dyslexia typefaces stirred up quite a bit of interest at first, but they’ve largely been shown not to work as well as initially hoped.

What seemed to make them work at first is that they’re just different enough to make people who read things written in them pay more attention, which slows things down just enough to make a small comprehension difference of the kind that helps keep the letters and words from getting mixed together.

However, as one gets used to them the novelty wears off and the reading speeds back up to the point where the dyslexia kicks in to pretty much the same degree it was before. I wish they worked as advertised.

2 Likes

Thank you for the clarification.

1 Like

well i roasted spaghetti squash today.

2 Likes

I’m on OT for the first time in months!

2 Likes

Hello,
I am still doing work from home in this pandemic (Covid 19)

1 Like