Share Your Photos

Enjoy shooting either as part of your day job or as a hobby? Post your photos . . . commercial work, landscapes, fine art, whatever. No crits unless specifically requested. Let’s just share our work.

6 Likes

Here are a few of mine.

4 Likes

I dig old signs.

3 Likes

And blank signs.

6 Likes

And signs featuring Cooper black set in all caps.

4 Likes

4 Typefaces. Nice.

4 Likes

Both are very smooth and clear. thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I take photos of food as a hobby/side hustle.
This week I shot some new menu items for a client. Yes, I got to taste all the dishes immediately afterwards :smiley:

11 Likes

Here are a few of mine. I really like macro. :nerd_face: IMG_0057|500x500

7 Likes

It didn’t post one for some reason… Here it is again.

6 Likes

I like taking flower pics :slight_smile: Just snapped this one the other day when looking for bouquets for my nieces graduation :slight_smile:

20180512_154555%20(2)

8 Likes

Wonderful shot! I’m totally into the geometry of flowers. You’d love my instagram… @stephenjayross :relaxed:

1 Like

added :slight_smile:

1 Like

Instagram @ballardstudio

I have these enormous trees on my property that produce these amazing little bunches of flowers on the end of a small wooded stem …

treeflowerstudy_005

…and then drop them all over the ground.

1 Like

Nice!

I always wanted to be someone who takes all kinds of pictures all the time, but I seem to lack the innate compulsion. The decent-camera-equipped smartphone era has helped some with that, and I at least now get some shots, mostly of nature.

5 Likes

and the recovery mission

4 Likes

Beautiful!!! :heart:

1 Like

My boy Barnabus thinks he is in the jungle…Silly feline just a bush and you are not a puma ! “Humans please ignore my nose, My brother beats me up.”

4 Likes