Share Your Photos

You have to tell me what these XuXu Chocolate buns are!!

Hey @PanToshi. They’re like Chinese pork buns but instead of pork, it’s just chocolate. After going in a steamer basket, the chocolate becomes molten. They’re very rich and very messy to eat!

My photos kinda went viral in my city. Every man and their dog reposted the buns so I hope my client was happy!

2 Likes

. . . doesn’t look like he jokes around much.

4 Likes

They look amazing. It’s no wonder it went viral. Well done Buda!

1 Like

I love photography, but mainly stick to average stuff. This is my dog-kid, Maggie. Her eye was hurt in this, so that’s why she’s squinty and pouting.

7 Likes

Lets see if I can’t get this whole photography thing back on track. Been in a really dark place the past 3/4 years. Took a life changing experience to really open my eyes.

4 Likes

Ants!!!

Peonies!!! One of my favorite flowers :slight_smile: Ants … as long as they stay outside :smiley: :wink:

1 Like

Here’s hoping that is kicked!

3 Likes

Those swans are really, really, really nice. Would love to see them in black and white!

1 Like

I love peonies. I have a whole row of red ones that just finished blooming. I look forward to them every year.

1 Like

Thanks Doc. It was kind of weird how hard they (seemingly consciously) made it to get a shot of them from any direction other than behind, despite the fact that they regularly come right toward us when we’re not pointing a device in their direction. (We live in a ‘lake community’ and this was last year’s family. Only one of those cygnets is known to have survived the Summer. This season’s bevy has already been spotted.)

I thought about a grayscale treatment too, then decided I didn’t have the time to do it right that day, after noticing how dark their (the adults’) necks look compared to their back/wing feathers. I’d want to dodge those up a fair bit and that’s never a quickie at my desk.

May I? Just to see how it looks?

Of course. I’d be honored.

I could spend days on a nice image like this. Compulsion city…

HotButton, thanks for the Friday morning treat! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bathing in Pink!!!

3 Likes

Oooh that’s lovely! :heart:

1 Like

Thanks so much … :blush:

Lucious in time out. Yes I take way too many pics of my cats.

5 Likes

Trying my hand at wildlife photography. (Edit, this doesn’t look super sharp (I’m guessing because it’s been recompressed by the forum software possibly??) but it is sharp at full res.)

6 Likes