Share Your Photos

Yamuna Aarti - Vrindavan, Uttar Pradesh, India.

4 Likes

Disney Concert Hall - Los Angeles

Las Vegas

Somewhere in Malibu

2 Likes

Buck Atom Atomic Cowboy, Route 66, Tulsa, Oklahoma.

3 Likes

I’ve been working more on my color grading and really liked how this pic turned out. Taken at a vineyard in Napa.

2 Likes

This little guy was sitting on our deck railing this morning … presumably calling out for a lady friend.

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: AI Art

Out for a hike the other morning and spotted this moss. In reality, those hairs / spores / whatever are only 1.25" or 1.5" tall.

3 Likes

2 Likes

My Semi-Homemade Fresh Fruit Birthday Cheesecake glazed with my Raspberry-Grand Marnier sauce.

I didn’t have it in me to make my standard cheesecake so the hubs got me one from the Gourmet line at Market 32 (fantastic cheesecake on its own btw). I topped it with my homemade favorite sauce and gave it a crown of fresh strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. Then gave it a good glazing with the sauce. I was quite happy with how it turned out. The sauce is a piece of cake btw. 1 small jar of seedless raspberry jam or half a larger jar and half an airplane bottle of Grand Marnier. Bring to a boil just long enough to dissolve the jam and reduce slightly. If it gets too thick as it cools add a touch of warm water. Easy Peasy. :heart:

I’m always fascinated by how pretty it turns out :grin:

4 Likes

Looks pretty delicious! Is that for someone’s birthday?

1 Like

Yep … me LOL :stuck_out_tongue: I love cheesecake but rarely have it … so it’s a must have for the old turning of the clock :wink: Since I’m not a huge frosting fan, I prefer it to the traditional b-day cake.

Candles courtesy of my Sister :grin:

And it was quite delicious. I just love fresh berries with it :heart:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

2 Likes

Thanks Steve :grin: :heart:

1 Like

Arachnophobes may want to scroll on past this one.

4 Likes

Pics don’t bother me … now if that little fella was beside me … all bets are off :wink:

1 Like

I relocated a small, gray jumping spider of some kind from the edge of the kitchen sink to the great outdoors over my lunchbreak today. My wife wouldn’t go within 2ft of the sink until I disposed of the offending creature. It’d been on the window for the past couple days, behind a potted plant.

The only sorts I refuse to simply relocate are brown recluse and black widows. Anything else generally gets trapped and set free outside in the back yard.

1 Like

I totally understand.

I used to be terrified of spiders. I’m still not a fan, but as I’ve aged I have learned to peacefully co-exist. As long as they stay in their lane :wink:

Spiders or any sort of insects don’t bother me. Snakes? That’s a completely different story.

That’s the major issue in our house. The recluse spiders have an annoying tendency to end up in the bathtub shower overnight during certain times of year. I removed one this morning, had one in my towel a week or so ago that I didn’t know was there until I was drying off and squished it against my shoulder, and a couple weeks before that I found one on a back scrubber as I was preparing to lather it up.

They’re also guaranteed to be in/on/around all kinds of things in the basement, especially tight spaces between and under objects that aren’t used often like cardboard storage box lids/flaps.

1 Like

I would not care for any of that :flushed: