Share Your Photos

Okay well, while we’re on the subject, I give you…

Nimbus:

Willow:

and Cicero:

3 Likes

@PrintDriver @HotButton

Love the cat photos! They’re so purr-ty!!!

1 Like

Aww … soooo sweet! I love the kitties :heart::heart:

A couple of smoked chickens. And, yes, they were as delicious as they look — if I do say so myself.

3 Likes

oh my … YUM!!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moroccan grilled lamb chops.

3 Likes

YUM!!! :heart:

I’ll be right over :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll meet you there!

2 Likes

Sweet goodness that looks imense!

I’ve got duck stir fry to create from scratch later - I’ll post some photos :smile:

1 Like

One more food shot just because I’m psyched about grilling and smoking season.

Indian-spiced chicken burgers with peanut sauce and sweet potato wedges. Not the most appetizing looking dish, but these things are out of this world delicious.

Back to the work week, now, which means leftovers, sandwiches, and salads.

2 Likes

I have never had peanut sauce … must try one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mrs. Steve_O made the sauce while I was grilling the burgers. If I remember the recipe correctly, you sauté garlic in a little oil, add chopped peanuts to soften them up a bit and then add peanut butter and coconut milk. As good as the chicken burger is, it’s mostly a vehicle for the sauce.

1 Like

I love it in our garden dept lots of fun image ops.

3 Likes

Bad photos, delicious food.

One of my favorite things to grill is pizza. The first shot is a classic margarita pizza. So simply, but so delicious. All of the flavors just work so well. And put it on top of a crispy, grilled crust…fantastic! The second one is bacon, blue cheese crumbles, caramelized onions, mozzarella, cilantro, and chipotle aioli (not in the pic, we drizzle that on after it’s on the plate). Have I mentioned how much I love outdoor cooking season?

3 Likes

I made pizza on St Patrick’s Day

2 Likes

… and now I want :pizza:

Red - I did that with Greek Yoghurt and Plain flour - it’s lovely base.

I’m going to make bagels using the same - but with Self Raising Flour!

1 Like

This is probably my first night photo with digital camera. Leiden, Netherlands

4 Likes

Nice1 And welcome to the forum.

I will not send every photo that I took, only the best ones ( at least in my opinion ). Ladies and gentlemen’s I am pleased to introduce You to beautiful city of Den Haag, Netherlands

#CC welcome

4 Likes