Share Your Photos

I totally understand.

I used to be terrified of spiders. I’m still not a fan, but as I’ve aged I have learned to peacefully co-exist. As long as they stay in their lane :wink:

Spiders or any sort of insects don’t bother me. Snakes? That’s a completely different story.

That’s the major issue in our house. The recluse spiders have an annoying tendency to end up in the bathtub shower overnight during certain times of year. I removed one this morning, had one in my towel a week or so ago that I didn’t know was there until I was drying off and squished it against my shoulder, and a couple weeks before that I found one on a back scrubber as I was preparing to lather it up.

They’re also guaranteed to be in/on/around all kinds of things in the basement, especially tight spaces between and under objects that aren’t used often like cardboard storage box lids/flaps.

1 Like

I would not care for any of that :flushed:

I used to be properly scared of spiders, so much so that I would have to leave the room until it was disposed of.

I am no longer scared and just recently I figured out why.

Playing an online MMO one of the nasties was a spider- like thing but as big as a truck, up to the size of a house. They’re super aggressive too and I hated coming across them. I even had nightmares about these virtual beasties. Eventually I levelled up enough to actually fight these things and as I grew stronger I found I could easily beat even the biggest specimens.

Et voila, no more arachnophobia.

1 Like

I got some shots I’m pretty happy with during a family trip to a winery.

4 Likes

Nice!

What great shots! :slight_smile:

1 Like

During a little downtime at work this morning, I was re-browsing photos from my wife and I’s recent honeymoon in Northern Ireland.

I’d completely passed over this image taken up on Fair Head for some reason. I was struck by the ethereal but still directional feel of the light. It was dreary that afternoon and the light was not very directional except in small moments.

I guess this one just didn’t jump out during post on the iPad screen.

4 Likes

That’s beautiful … and congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Gettin’ ready…

1 Like

Yum! My pumpkin pie is in the oven :smiley:

1 Like

We’re doing as much today as possible.

1 Like

To me, that’s the only way to do it and enjoy the holiday as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pies are done :grin:

2 Likes

We are enjoying a super-mild stretch of weather, and I snuck out for a gravel ride yesterday afternoon. I shot this pic of my bike in front of a World War II era munitions bunker.

2 Likes

What an interesting shot! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This tree, every year … just stunning

3 Likes

I just love when everything starts blooming :heart:

From last weekend’s ride.

2 Likes