Hi everyone! I’m a mid-level designer trying to update my portfolio. I have a decent amount of work that I have grouped on my website including one page which includes “selected work” from my fav student projects. Let me know if this is worth including still? I also would like feedback on how to present this if I should include it still since I have a hard time present the project as a case study since it was for school. not sure where to start. (I’m attaching screenshots directly from my website for a bit of context and to limit attachments)
1 Like
Hi, nice design and about your portfolio, you should add only your best designs or what ever you want to add (as I said before only your best work)
I don’t see why not.
As long as it’s separated from the actual work. Depends what your’e going for, put them at the back or at the front depending on what you want people to see first.
But for college work I’d make it a section within the portfolio. And also describe your role in the task if it was a group class task, what were you responsible for etc.
It doesn’t have to be over text heavy.
1 Like


