Simple Poster

Awesome, why did you feel the need to reply if it doesn’t bother you then?

I made no incorrect statements

The rate of violence in female same sex relationships is 44%. I’ve backed this up with links and sources.

It’s correct whether you accept it or not.

Knock it off unless you would like a time out.

You are the only one making this personal!

Simply because you seem to be under the misapprehension that people are hurt or piqued. This was nothing more than objective discussion. However, as it is tepidly becoming a bun-fight, I’m out.

Time out all you want, I obviously will never be back here after today.

Doesn’t change the fact that the rate of violence on same sex couples is 44%, if you take that fact as a personal attack there’s nothing I can do about it.

I don’t think anyone’s feelings have been hurt. You’ve made some good observations about a complex problem, and we’re just discussing them. You seem more inclined to feel the poster should be more inclusive. That’s a totally fair point of view. I’m inclined to feel there’s plenty of room for a more targeted poster addressing a more specific aspect of the domestic violence problem.

People are hurt though, I’m getting threats from moderators now.

Why not just link some data showing I’m incorrect about the 44% rather than attacking me?

I’ve attacked no one and merely linked factual data.

Pathetic

Alright darlin … slow your roll :wink: NO one is threatening you. You are being warned not to make personal attacks. That’s our job.

100% of all homosexual relationship violence is instigated by men. Think about that.

4 Likes

I generally like the design. That being said, your grammar is a bit off. It should read: "This is not (what instead of how) … " And perhaps a better headline would be: “LOVE SHOULDN"T FEEL LIKE THIS” Just a suggestion from an old geezer Copywriter.

1 Like