***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

Oh damn :frowning: Thatā€™s horrifying :scream:

Good thing you have those boots. I couldnā€™t handle that and I donā€™t even mind snakes ā€¦ but rattlers are another story. Eeek!

I should video my brother in law telling the story of the time we were fly fishing in Galway, NY and I put my hand on the bank my version doesnā€™t do it justice. Yup big Old Spotted Atter. Not a fan of snakes but as long as I can see them. Rattlers on the other hand and yes we have them in NY they can stay on Tongue Mountain. So here is one though. We live on the Hudson snakes are inevitable my wife not a big fan. Again they really donā€™t bother me in fact I would prefer they are around the house (controls the mice). One afternoon at the beginning of my adjustment to not having a leg I had a grabber thingy and could not for the life of me find it. I asked my ā€œbetter halfā€ if she had seen it and she responded. " There was a snake under the shed i caught him and relocated him/her in the field across the street." Guess what her tool of choice was? and now that she has relocated 3/4 gardener snakes we have a mouse. My cat does not seem to mind as he has a playmate in all this Fā€™ing snow.

2 Likes

Iā€™d move in a heartbeat.

1 Like

4 Likes

52001267_2096796517073504_5438886145427505152_n

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure which is more precious. The grammar or the watermark :smiley:

Iā€™m reminded of ā€œBe Bestā€

No waste time with lot word - few word do trick.

thhysterical

2 Likes

Good god.

Not only did they steal a poorly composed graphic and leave the watermark in it, they apparently did a crappy auto-trace of it too.

Hello, Shutterstock Legal Department?

1 Like

My best guess is that itā€™s in a non-English-speaking country and they didnā€™t realize they were including the Shutterstock watermark in the drawing they didnā€™t pay for. Instead, they thought it was part of the artwork.

Weird.

Edit: Looks like HotButton beat me to it by a few seconds. :grinning:

1 Like

Thatā€™s exactly what I thought too. It did give me a chuckle though :smiley:

Oops.

1 Like

On a side note, I am a big user of Shutterstock and iStock, buy credits in bulk, and believe in paying for what I use. But I do have a fear that one day, a low res watermarked image is going to somehow sneak through the process and wind up in print.

1 Like

Kinda like the letters FPO?

2 Likes

RGB-vs-CMYK

10 Likes

Dammit Steve. I was sworn off animal products!

2 Likes

Ha. Thatā€™s great!

2 Likes

lmao Steve! :smiley:

1 Like

funny-memes-graphic-web-designer-24

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a good one! :smiley:

1 Like

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes