***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

I should probably add a warning: if you don’t know why this is funny, don’t try to look it up.

1 Like

Ha, Oh, I get it. That is one store I’d be a little hesitant to enter.

1 Like

All I see is an old, repurposed Pizza Hut with a terrible logo. I looked up Taint Store but only found a Reddit thread laughing at this photo. I can be pretty clueless about some things, so what am I missing?

The taint is a part of the body that you probably wouldn’t have a store for. Be very careful when doing a search for taint.

Ahh, an anatomical reference. I’ve never encountered that term before.

The official name is perineum. Some women become acutely aware of it should it happen to rupture during childbirth. That is, if an episiotomy isn’t performed in time. :wink:

I could never, ever, under any circumstances, be an obstetrician. My knees would buckle, I’d collapse onto the floor into a pile of jelly, and need to be carried out of the delivery room on a stretcher. Yeah, I’m really squeamish. Just reading the words ruptured perineum makes me cringe.

2 Likes

I seem to recall a cartoon about it, involving a coffee table.

1 Like

I don’t think I want to know lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not for the most part … but I do have certain things that get to me. I can’t tolerate anything to do with the eyeball. Just saying it makes the insides of my elbows hurt :smiley:

Why there? No clue … but, when folks say “weak in the knees” I say not me, I get “weak in the elbows”

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

tvshows

2 Likes

Well…at least until fall reruns

1 Like

I remember a time before fall reruns. Nothing was ever repeated. If fact, a lot of TV was live and was never recorded. It is truly lost forever.

Those old live TV shows are probably still beaming their way to some distant galaxy, where aliens with superior intellect are covering their multiple eyes in horror.

1 Like

That’s actually a great incentive to invent FTL or some kind of warp drive - we can travel fast enough to overtake those signals so we can get ahead of them and record those old shows.

Ya but, there are still those aliens…if they are smart they vaporize us.

Nah they will have seen I Love Lucy by now.

All the more reason to vaporize us

This isn’t all that funny as in “ha-ha” funny, but it doesn’t seem worthy of its own thread, so I’m throwing it in here.

I was scrolling through the news this morning. At the bottom of some website, they’ll have a section with articles from other websites that “you might like.” Usually it’s all clickbait, and I scroll right past it. This morning, something caught my eye. I thought there was a story about famed ad man Lee Clow, so I scrolled back up. Turns out, it was a story about Henry Winkler. There is more than a passing resemblance between the two men these days.

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.11.40 AM

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 9.12.21 AM

2 Likes

“The Fonz” is looking awfully old, but I guess that’s just what happens. When I look in a mirror, I’m always surprised at the old guy staring back at me.

Henry Winkler does look like Lee Clow — weird.

1 Like