***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

6 Likes

lmaooooo :smiley:

umm 
 yup :smiley:

1 Like

I ought to show up for work one day with my hair cut like that. I wonder if anyone would notice. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

funny-memes-graphic-web-designer-27

2 Likes

lmaooo! Thanks Steve. I needed a good laugh right now :smiley:

1 Like

I’m wondering how she can keep balanced when sitting down. If she rolled off her butt and onto the floor she could pop that skinny little waste right in two.

1 Like

Photoshop’d!

2 Likes

OMG. I don’t know why but I laughed so much my cat started meowing at me! :rofl:

4 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

A good one for people learning English

6 Likes

That’s funny But the lack of commas really bugs me.

2 Likes

Here’s one of my favorite nearly impossible to comprehend English sentences.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo

Here’s how Wikipedia explains it:

3 Likes

That’s like a tongue twister lol :wink:

@Just-BBased on your confusing sentence I did a little googling and found this one which I enjoy too.

“Read rhymes with lead, and read rhymes with lead, but read and lead don’t rhyme, and neither do read and lead.”

5 Likes

and now I have a headache :smiley:

1 Like

There are so many words in English that mean different things yet are spelled exactly the same way and with different or the same pronunciation. It must get confusing to someone trying to learn the language.

I just looked it up and the word *set," for example, has hundreds of different definitions. The definitions for the words run, go, take and stand also run into the hundreds. Somehow we manage to keep track of and differentiate between all these differing meanings by the context in which the words are used — and we do it all without giving it a second thought. It’s really sort of amazing.

8n0nicdo1ps21

1 Like

Somewhat relevant to the forum

3 Likes

and cause we can do it with people too

3 Likes