***Snickers, Chuckles, Giggles & Guffaws!

3 Likes

368861156_10221085419119622_214219048579238055_n

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

main-qimg-3de018bd2bf2b7ef73c4ebd8ebc6e214

4 Likes

2 Likes

redrum

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

The Oreo one is really funny.

The McCormick took me a minute. I was thinking “why use rum extract, just use rum” … then I saw it.

1 Like

Is it an unintentional reference to The Shining?

1 Like

I don’t think it was unintentional. :slight_smile: I used to work in a grocery store. That’s something would tickle my sensibilities. You could get away with it too. Same company, same shelf real estate. LOL!
(kinda looks 'shopped though)

1 Like

Red Rum ? Famously an Irish champion racehorse that won the Grand National three years out of five and came second in the other two (1973-77). Also backwards it spells MURDER.

1 Like

When I was a kid, I used to watch Red Rum run up and down the beach for its morning run. Unbelievable creature. Absolutely stunning to watch it at full pelt just having fun.

2 Likes

That’s really cool about the Horse. I didn’t know anything about him :slight_smile:

The only Red Rum I knew of was from Stephen King’s ‘‘The Shining’’ Little Danny is having a “shining” moment and keeps repeating red rum … red rum … red rum. He gets his mother’s lipstick and writes it on the door. He starts saying red rum louder and louder until it wakes from her nap. When she gets up and holds him she sees MURDER in the mirror.:scream:

It’s a great old horror flick :smiley:

redrum

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Happy Halloween :grin: :jack_o_lantern: :bat: :ghost:

GD outfit

2 Likes