Superbowl?

Are any of you watching?

I’ll probably watch for the commercials … I’m not interested in either team winning LOL :smiley:

I just found this as well and nearly spit out my tea!

27540275_1783675334990296_8135200845023911714_n

No thanks … I just have some Nachos :smiley: :smiley:

…and may I say an unfortunate color choice in those frosting swirls lmaoooo :scream::scream:

2 Likes

Reminded me of …

TxeEVMw

3 Likes

I’m rooting for neither team to win. Is that an option? Ha.

And I love grammar/typo fails.

1 Like

:joy: I’m planning to watch. I’m not a fan of either team but I don’t hate them either. If I had to pick, I’d choose not the Patriots.

2 Likes

OMG!!! That’s fantastic! Again … a choke inducing laugh!! :smiley: :smiley:

I guess I would take Philly if I had to … but I truly do not care who wins at this point. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sure! I’m rooting for neither also LOL :smiley:

I’ve never been much of a spectator sports fan. Participating in a sport is fine, but watching others play, well, it just seems sort of boring.

American football also has the added awfulness of nearly all professional players ending up with varying degrees of the kind of brain damage that leads to cognitive problems and dementia. By the time these guys reach their mid 60s, a daily “Super Bowel” might be all they have to look forward to.

1 Like

I will not be watching the sportsball Sunday. Seems to be a pretty big deal, though. Best I can tell, you NEED chips and salsa, and I’m very much a fan of that. I hope the teams have a good sportsball day and do many goal downs. Go sports.

sportsball

1 Like

lmao Kitch … “goaldown” I like that :smiley:

and I too am a big fan of salsa and chips … I have some in fact :wink:

I admit it. I’m a Pats fan. I’ll be watching.
You gotta admit, last year’s game had a pretty amazing finish.

But I just do chips and melted cheddar. I don’t like salsa all that much.
And hard cider. Not beer.
Supper will be a little late. LOL.

You can see all the commercials on Youtube the next day if you don’t want to waste your Sunday afternoon.

1 Like

Since I cut that cable cord several years ago I’ve lost touch with football. I used to be a die hard Steeler’s fan … I even have the towel a dear friend from PA sent me :smiley:

I can usually find a stream with the Superbowl playing though … and I do like the Halftime show. Gives me something to nit pick about from my couch lmao :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyhooo … I’ll probably be watching. AND … I love Corn chips and a sprinkle of shredded cheese, then under the broiler for a few seconds to melt. I then have a little bowl of salsa on the side. I DO NOT Like soggy chips and that always happens if I make more of a Nacho chip type thing. So now it’s just chips and cheese and anything else I want goes in a bowl and gets warmed up … then I can dip in that with sturdy chips :smiley:

I won’t be watching any TV sports, but I’m all for the tortilla chips with melted cheese. For good nachos, though, I like colby-jack. Cheddar just doesn’t taste right. Salsa and/or pico de gallo on the side is needed, but shouldn’t be poured directly onto the chips or they get soggy and yucky. I’m not a fan of guacamole or sour cream, but hey, nothing wrong them.

Of course nachos are a complete waste without the appropriate beverage to wash them down. For that purpose there’s nothing better than a good Mexican beer. For me, it’s usually Negra Modelo or Dos Equis Ambar.

1 Like

I got bacon wrapped mushrooms stuffed with pork sausage for the game but I caved and am eating them for dinner.

2 Likes

mmmm bacon…
That sounds like a really great combination. A couple of fried eggs over hard would make it a great meal.
< very often eats breakfast for supper.

1 Like

Oooh Foodie Talk!

My fave :smiley: LOL

I too am not a guac fan. I know … hard to believe. I can eat it … but don’t go out of my way to make it. The man loves it though. I do like sour cream and I Loveeeee breakfast for dinner.

and I’m leaving now for cornfed’s house … I should be there right about the time the game starts! LOLOL :smiley:

Lol come on! I have a ton of king cake too! One is pecan praline stuffed and the other is Bavarian cream. Here’s my mushrooms. I have one left!

2 Likes

Here are my king cakes. I made a special trip to my favorite little country grocery store in the middle of nowhere today to get king cakes and meat! I’ve had 5 king cakes since Jan. 1. We only have them during Mardi Gras season so I have to get my fill. I started eating on it around 5 today so I’m in a bit of a food coma.

2 Likes

OMG, King me!! That looks so good! :crown::cake::crown::cake::crown::cake:

3 Likes

OMG is right!!! I’m drooling over here CF!! :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like