Too hot!

It’s been pretty tough in Misery – I mean Missouri – but we’re in for a good stretch of 80s which will be a welcome break.

1 Like

Toronto is having a stretch of mid-30º C, sticky weather, but hopefully it will turn back to more seasonal high 20s before too long. Snow seems so far away.

1 Like

There you go with that 4-letter s-word…
:cold_face:

1 Like

Oh, you mean “sticky”?

1 Like

That word should not be mentioned in either July or August and only whispered in September and October.

1 Like

That’s a 6-letter s-word

1 Like

Never claim graphic designers can count …

2 Likes

It’s very normal in India :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I know for a fact, many can’t.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Just because it’s normal does not mean one has to like it. Statistics mean nothing to me. I do not like hot.

1 Like

Down here in Tassie, Australia I can only be envious of your warmth. It was 2C (Google says that’s 35F) this morning, which is a few degrees warmer than the previous few… Give it 6 months and I’ll probably be whinging about the heat… heh

1 Like

Same here but opposite :smiley: give it a few months and the cold will be biting at our butts

grin

1 Like

I can always put on more clothes if I’m cold.
When too hot, one can only take off so many before people start to…complain.
:scream:

1 Like

That’s how I see it too.

1 Like

I can deal with the cold of winter. The thing that gets me is it just seems so long. Once we get past the holidays, I’m pretty much ready for spring, but we still have to go through January, February, and March.

1 Like

Don’t be. I have a lot of time for Oz. For us Canucks, you are Canada in reverse.

2 Likes

It’s just getting through February that sucks.
For being only 28 days, it is the longest, darkest, coldest month of the year.

1 Like

It may be February outside, but it’s always August under your arms … deep sniff

1 Like

That’s what showers are for.

1 Like

For us that’s August and it’s 3 more days! So unfair… :wink:

2 Likes