Where is your online profile/portfolio?

I’m currently building my portfolio website with self-domain on wordpress (any tips on that would be nice). So things are still progressing and refining, probably will post new projects I haven’t gotten around to doing yet, and delete the ones I’m unsure about.

I usually sent people a link to my behance page which is www.behance.net/beckasso but I think a website would look more professional and I could put more information about my work.
Never used dribbble. Is it good?

2 Likes

Hiya @beckasso :slight_smile: This thread is for portfolio links only. We keep conversations to a minimum here. Please post your questions in General regarding you portfolio … or the Crit Pit if that matches what you are looking for better.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Here is my portfolio amitbassi.com

1 Like

Heres my portfolio:

1 Like

My portfolio … well, it’s not really a “portfolio,” exactly, but it is some work that I’ve done. Most of my work is in Photoshop education, so much of my art/photography is done with teaching in mind. Anyway, have a look: myjanee dot com and click Galleries.

If you want to see what I actually am good at, have a look at my Photoshop Tutorials, linked from my main page or the menu at the top of the Galleries page. I’ve been working on parts of my website for 20 years. Lots of good stuff on there, and it’s mostly new and updated. 31 Photoshop tutorials, 32 other pages and over 1000 images posted in the past 3 months.

A post was split to a new topic: Portfolio Question

Hi
This has been an interesting read. As for myself, I recently made my portfolio using WordPress and it has been a great improvement after using adobe portfolio prior for years. My Portfolio: linedblood.site/
Additional info:
I use elementor plugins to create the design and I am happy with it for sure. It took a week to wrap my head around web design and learn how to use it. For my design services, I would say it is a simple yet presentable design, mainly in branding, digital design, and illustration. I take inspiration from designers Dan Barkle and David Rudnick who are a huge impact on me.
Any questions lmk

I prefer to keep my designs on my behance

As a reminder, we keep conversations to a minimum here.

We limit posts to Portfolio links only to keep them from being overwhelmed with comments.

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

My online profile/portfolio is Behance.

I should re-brand my website last year but still got no chance :smiley:

Anyway, here’s my portfolio guys: audeemirza.com

I am a typeface designer, all my fonts are free but unlike many free fonts they are of reasonable quality and have a good set of open type features.

They are available on Fontspace or from Local Fonts.

2 Likes

I’m a logo designer by trade:

2 Likes

Thank you for this.
I’m a newbie also and trying to enhance my skills ang gain more knowledge from you guys.

I’m a freelance graphic designer and here is my portfolio built in WordPress studionine.co.nz

1 Like

Hello, I’m new in Graphic Design currently working towards my Diploma of Graphic Design, my first online portfolio is here https://chloeelse27c247.myportfolio.com/

I fixed your link — Just-B, your friendly forum moderator. I love your illustrations, by the way. :grinning:

1 Like

** ANOTHER REMINDER **

Rules for this thread:

1. It’s for ONE link to an individuals portfolio of previous work. Not work currently for sale.
2. No business links.
3. No crowd sourcing or logo mill sites.
4. This is not the thread for critiques, questions or advice - they will be deleted. If you are in need of those things, start a new thread in the appropriate category

This is a place to show off your previous work. Nothing more.
This is not a place to hawk your wares. That is spam and it won’t be allowed. We also don’t allow crowd sourcing sites as they promote unethical practices. They are filled with spec work and the lack of compensation is staggering.

**Also
If you are brand new, and the first thing you try to post is a link to your portfolio, you can’t. You may type it out with spaces. You will be able to post a link once you have spent some time on the forum.

A post was split to a new topic: Intro for JuliannaEifler

Hi ya’ll

I’m a freelance graphic designer, feel free to check out my Behance profile.
Will love to gain knowledge from you guys!

https://www.behance.net/dariovalverde

Thanks

Hello! All,
Here is my design portfolio
https://abstractindia.com
Any suggestions or criticisms are most welcomed. Do let me know your thoughts.