Where is your online profile/portfolio?

Last post removed.

1. This thread is for individual portfolios of previous work. Not work currently for sale.

2. No business links.

3. No crowd sourcing or logo mill sites.

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™m Amrita. Iā€™m new here.

This is my first portfolio online and I want to keep working on making it better. I did post about this on The Crit Pit today hoping to get some good feedback.

My portfolio link is: www. itriedsomething .com/

PS: I am unable to add links, may I know why?

mesugo.com

1 Like

Time for a thread clean up :wink:

Lets keep chatter to a minimum to keep a nice list of portfolios. If anyone needs a critique on said portfolio, place it in the Crit Pit.

Also as another reminder if your very first entry is a link to a portfolio, you will not be able to post a full URL. You need to spend a little time on the forum before you are allowed to post a link.

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

2 Likes

editorial cartoons i drew last century: https://expobillcomix.sitey.me/

1 Like

Last post removed.

Reminderā€¦ NO commercial links!

This is for personal portfolios only.

1 Like

Hereā€™s my portfolio: https://shwetavachani.com/#works

2 Likes

Iā€™m currently building my portfolio website with self-domain on wordpress (any tips on that would be nice). So things are still progressing and refining, probably will post new projects I havenā€™t gotten around to doing yet, and delete the ones Iā€™m unsure about.

I usually sent people a link to my behance page which is www.behance.net/beckasso but I think a website would look more professional and I could put more information about my work.
Never used dribbble. Is it good?

2 Likes

Hiya @beckasso :slight_smile: This thread is for portfolio links only. We keep conversations to a minimum here. Please post your questions in General regarding you portfolio ā€¦ or the Crit Pit if that matches what you are looking for better.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
Here is my portfolio amitbassi.com

1 Like

Heres my portfolio:

1 Like

My portfolio ā€¦ well, itā€™s not really a ā€œportfolio,ā€ exactly, but it is some work that Iā€™ve done. Most of my work is in Photoshop education, so much of my art/photography is done with teaching in mind. Anyway, have a look: myjanee dot com and click Galleries.

If you want to see what I actually am good at, have a look at my Photoshop Tutorials, linked from my main page or the menu at the top of the Galleries page. Iā€™ve been working on parts of my website for 20 years. Lots of good stuff on there, and itā€™s mostly new and updated. 31 Photoshop tutorials, 32 other pages and over 1000 images posted in the past 3 months.

A post was split to a new topic: Portfolio Question

Hi
This has been an interesting read. As for myself, I recently made my portfolio using WordPress and it has been a great improvement after using adobe portfolio prior for years. My Portfolio: linedblood.site/
Additional info:
I use elementor plugins to create the design and I am happy with it for sure. It took a week to wrap my head around web design and learn how to use it. For my design services, I would say it is a simple yet presentable design, mainly in branding, digital design, and illustration. I take inspiration from designers Dan Barkle and David Rudnick who are a huge impact on me.
Any questions lmk

I prefer to keep my designs on my behance

As a reminder, we keep conversations to a minimum here.

We limit posts to Portfolio links only to keep them from being overwhelmed with comments.

Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

My online profile/portfolio is Behance.

I should re-brand my website last year but still got no chance :smiley:

Anyway, hereā€™s my portfolio guys: audeemirza.com

I am a typeface designer, all my fonts are free but unlike many free fonts they are of reasonable quality and have a good set of open type features.

They are available on Fontspace or from Local Fonts.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a logo designer by trade:

2 Likes