Who likes music?!

Good one, Steve. I love instrumental, atmospheric stuff, although my tastes do lean toward the darker textures…

4 Likes

Not music for you to listen to, but pretty interesting for fans of music. Reverb is an online store for used music gear. From time to time, they sell gear that was owned by professionals. They’re getting ready to sell a collection of Brian Setzer’s guitars and amps. Full disclosure, I am a big fan of Brian Setzer / Stray Cats / BSO, so I’m geeking out on this even though I’m not a musician. Of you’re not a fan of Setzer, it might not be quite as interesting for you.

1 Like

I saw Stray Cats live was wayyyy back in the early 80’s. They were amazing. I had the biggest crush on Brian lol :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I never saw the Stray Cats, but one of my all time favorite concerts was the Brian Setzer Orchestra Christmas show.

1 Like

Kinda been diggin Matt Stell

1 Like

always been a Lady A fan. something about this song

1 Like

One of the most disliked videos on YouTube, but still I like it very much :stuck_out_tongue:

glad Lacey Sturm is actually making music. Yes willy is still a metal guy! in particular bands with strong female leads.

1 Like

Willyflew, my sister is a big fan of Halestorm. Do you listen to them?

Lizzy Rocks!!!

I love music a lot.

For me, this is “the day the music died.”

For years, I’ve had an ad blocker installed that actually prevented ads from playing on my free Pandora account. I went to log in this morning and got a pop up saying I had to disable the ad blocker or whit list Pandora to continue.

Not sure if I’ll pony up and pay for an account or look into Spotify or something else. The ads on Pandora are far too invasive to put up with, so I won’t be using a free account on that platform.

Spotify has ads too unless you sub. There is nothing for free any more, and maybe that’s OK if the musicians are getting a cut.

1 Like

I will say Pandora’s ads are too much. I don’t use them anymore either. I get the whole ad thing … but it’s overwhelming with them. I use Spotify on occasion now and it doesn’t appear to be quite as bad.

So, there’s that :wink:

Am soaking up some New Retro Wave tunes :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Lzzy does indeed rock! I have tickets hanging on the bulletin board for a cancelled concert they promise will happen. Someday…

This is one of those songs … of which there are a few, that I have no idea what they are saying … but I love the sound and it seems so happy :heart:

1 Like

Sad to say, but I don’t catch most lyrics unless the vocalist really enunciates and the music isn’t too overpowering. My hearing isn’t what it used to be – too many years of turning it up to 11.

1 Like

I love it that the BBC Website volume control goes up to 11 …

2 Likes

I’d never noticed that. Love it.