Thank you for sharing your work at the Graphic Design Forum. We appreciate that you’re willing to showcase your latest project and open accept criticism.
To get a more accurate design critique, you’ll need to supply basic information to help the community to better understand your submission. Please consider sharing the following in your critique request:
- Concept : What is this? (i.e. a logo, a brochure, an app icon, etc)
- Purpose or Goal : What was the intent of this work?
- Format : Is this for use mainly in print, digital, or a combination of both?
- Audience : Who is your ideal audience or customer? (age, gender, location, industry, etc.).
- Your Experience Level : Are you a student or professional?
- Nature of Job: Is this paid client work, a school assignment, or self-directed project for a fictitious client?
If you have already posted your work, you can add this information by visiting your project’s thread and pushing the reply button.